Oscillatory Resistance -
Because the FEV1 Measurement alone is not enough: Cooperation Free Resistance Measurement
A gentle measurement method without influence on the respiratory tract: the Oscillatory Resistance measurement answers the central question for the current degree of obstruction immediately and practically without the patients’ cooperation!
When measuring with ROS-BOX, “normal” tidal breathing replaces the strenuous, cooperation-depending, and error-leading breathing manoeuvre. Oscillation volumes in the range of millilitres make fixing of the cheeks unnecessary. Compared to the usual measurement methods, the bronchial system is practically not being stressed.
- Continuous measurement of the breathing resistance during tidal breathing
- No qualified personnel necessary for the instruction of breathing manoeuvres
- Direct measurement at a high resolution shows the resistance curve almost instantly
- Gentle measuring method with almost no impact on the respiratory system
- Especially suitable for use in a paediatric practice
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please contact our sales team.